Even though, it is quite impossible to replicate the effect of human touch, many massage chair manufacturers have come close. Because of this, the massage chair has become a very hot item in the market today. If you do not own one yet, this list of seven things you would love about massage chairs can surely help you make a decision.
1. A massage chair is convenient. Getting a massage from a therapist means that you have to call to make an appointment, drive all the way to the spa center, and wait forever in line. Having a massage chair right inside your home is a lot more convenient, as you do not have to leave the house, wait for your turn or go search for a reliable therapist. You can have a relaxing massage therapy without having to stress yourself or go through all the trouble.
2. Get a massage any time you want with your own massage chair and the you won’t have to wait in line for hours or get onto a table that someone else has just climbed off of-spa centers are usually packed with different people getting massages.
3. Having a massage chair as a long-term investment for your health is worth around $1000 to a whopping $5000 for a massage chair…is it worth it? You bet, this would seem like a small price to pay if in exchange of this, you would be able to get optimal relaxation and health improvement. Moreover, if you calculate the price that you would have to pay for a therapist each time you would want to get a massage, this one-time expense can be less costly.
4. Some people are not comfortable with the idea of getting a massage in public (vending massage chairs) or in front of a total stranger (massage therapists). With a massage chair, you can enjoy the benefits of a massage therapy in the privacy of your own home. A massage chair can give you a private massage.
5. State of the art technology is put into each massage chair giving most manufacturers of massage chairs the ability to utilize the high-tech engineering and high quality materials to produce an efficient and reliable electronic massage chair. Most of the newer chairs have even added additional features like a full body heating system, recliners, arm and calf massages, and even an MP3 player.
6. Aside from a massage chair providing a soothing massage, this chair can also double as a piece of furniture that can add beauty and class to your home, and since most chairs come in leather, it will only add to the value of your home.
7. You can always get a massage that feels right. With a massage chair, you can do away with the guessing game. You can easily adjust the chair’s intensity and speed to get a massage therapy that feels right for you.
It is only after you buy yourself a massage chair that you would be able to realize what this list really means.
Dr. Alan Weidner has the Inada Sogno massage chair – the most anticipated chair on the market! Call 888-259-5380 for info.
categories: massage chair,massage chairs,self improvement,motivation,massage therapy,leisure,travel,investment,shopping,investment,spa,relaxing,benefits